Following the successful earlier conferences at Bangalore (2006), Lyon (2007), London (2008), Michigan (2009) , Thunder Bay (2010), Melbourne (2011), Macau (2012), Islamabad (2013) and Thailand (2014) the tenth event is being organized at Jeju Island, Republic of Korea (South Korea) in 2015. The International Conference on Digital Information Management is a multidisciplinary conference on digital information management, science and technology. The principal aim of this conference is to bring people in academia, research laboratories and industry together, and offer a collaborative platform to address the emerging issues and solutions in digital information science and technology.
Digital Information technologies are gaining maturity and rapid momentum in adoption across disciplines. The digital community is producing new ways of using digital information technologies for integrating and making sense out of various data ranging from real/live streams and simulations to analytics data analysis, in support of mining of knowledge. The conference will feature original research and industrial papers on the theory, design and implementation of digital information systems, as well as demonstrations, tutorials, workshops and industrial presentations.
The Tenth International Conference on Digital Information Management will be held during October 21-23, 2015 at the Seogwipo KAL Hotel, Jeju Island, Republic of Korea (South Korea).
The topics in ICDIM 2015 include but are not confined to the
Data Grids, Data and Information Quality
Big Data Management
Temporal and Spatial Databases
Data Warehouses and Data Mining
Web Mining including Web
Intelligence and Web 3.0
E-Learning, eCommerce, e-Business
Natural Language Processing
XML and other extensible languages
Web Metrics and its applications
Semantic Web, Ontologies and Rules
Artificial Intelligence and
Decision Support Systems
Peer to Peer Data Management
Mobile Data Management
Data Models for Production Systems
Data Exchange issues and Supply
Data Life Cycle in Products and
Case Studies on Data Management,
Monitoring and Analysis
Security and Access Control
Information Content Security
Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network
Distributed information systems
Quality of Service Issues
Multimedia and Interactive
Image Analysis and Image Processing
Video Search and Video Mining
＋ What's New
- 18/12/2014 This website opened.
- 20/04/2015 Call for Papers issued.
- 10/08/2015 Submissions will close.
All the accepted papers will appear in the proceedings published by
IEEE. - All papers will be fully indexed by IEEE Xplore.
- All the ICDIM papers are indexed by DBLP.
Modified version of the selected papers will appear in the special issues of the following peer reviewed journals.
1. Journal of Digital Information Management (SCOPUs/EI)
2. International Journal of Web Applications (IJWA)
3. International Journal of Information Technology and Web Engineering (IJITWE)
4. International Journal of Emerging Sciences (IJES)
5. International Journal of Grid and High Performance Computing (IJGHPC) (Scopus and EI Indexed)
6. International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering (Scopus and EI Indexed)
7. International Journal of Big Data Intelligence
8. International Journal of Applied Decision Sciences (Scopus/EI)
9. International Journal of Management and Decision Making (Scopus/EI)
10. International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences
11. International Journal of Enterprise Information Systems (Scopus/EI)